Here’s some exciting news from Lions Pride!
We just launched our Indiegogo campaign.
You’ve recently joined the Lion’s Den and are discovering its growing value, much of it completely free.
Now, we need your help.
We are raising funds to shoot the first five of our completely free, in-front-of-the-camera video classes. We’ve been teaching these classes for years in our local area. Through online video, we can reach more people.
The Academy’s curriculum may focus on men but our video classes benefit anyone whether man or woman, young or old, entrepreneur, leader, manager, employee, student, Mom, Dad, or _______ (you fill in the blank).
Here is what video classes we’ll be shooting first:
- Setting Your Goals: See it, Believe It, and You Can Achieve It.
- Your Lighthouse Values: What Guides the Course of Your Life?
- Conquer the Beast: Eliminate What Holds You Back.
- What Setting Your 25-Year “Extraordinary Life” Intentions Can Do For You.
- Warrior Mornings: How to Start the Perfect Day (a student favorite!).
Here’s how you can help us:
- Share our campaign with ten of your friends. Think of those that might be inspired by what we’re doing at Lions Pride. Do you know someone who would join us right now to help people discover their awesome best? Why it might just change the world! Exactly.
- Share our campaign with anyone who might be considering business and life coaching right now. Many of our Indiegogo campaign perks are 2-on-1 individual and group coaching priced at steep discounts. Why our coaching might just change their world! Precisely.
- Share our campaign with anyone who might be seeking changes in their business or life. As Indiegogo campaign perks, we’re offering some incredible personal and business retreat packages out here in Jackson, Wyoming. And, the pricing is, well, discounted heavily. What better way than to spend a few days in one of the most inspirational places on the planet and then leave with a breakthrough plan for your life or business! Why a retreat might just change their world! Absolutely.
- Share our campaign on your favorite social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, or wherever you and your friends hang out.
CLICK HERE to view our Indiegogo campaign.
Get ready to ROAR!
Robert and Bill
P.S. We’d be immensely grateful if you’d take a few minutes right now to help people just like you. Think of those who would support or benefit from our Indiegogo campaign and its perks. Please forward this e-mail to them or click one of the social sharing buttons at the bottom of this e-mail to let your friends know about our campaign.