If you don’t know where to begin, your to-do list will never end. That’s why so many men feel overwhelmed.
But this is a place so many high-achievers find themselves in because they have so many high priorities. When priorities wrestle and never come out on top, that leaves you on the bottom of a fire-breathing dragon of a to-do list that keeps getting bigger.
In this episode we want to share where to begin fighting your “to-do list dragon” so that you don’t have to feel so overwhelmed.
This is the proven process that recently guided one client out of one of the worst funks in his life due to to-do list overload.
If you don't know where to begin, your to-do list will never end.
It’s also what helped Bill reset when he was overloaded, overworked and overwhelmed while I stepped out on vacation.
Too many men get behind on their to-do list even though they’re constantly checking things off it. These men have programmed themselves to think they just need to work harder or smarter and never do the right things to fight against a growing to-do list.
You don’t have to bottle up your anger or frustration at having a never-ending to-do list. You might just need to tackle it differently.
If you want to overcome overwhelmed, this episode is for you.
If you feel stressed and tired just thinking about all you have to get done, we’ve got some great pointers for you in this episode.
And if you want to know a system that will turn you in a “to-do list dragon slayer,” click play in the player above to get started.
Listen in to learn how to shorten your never-ending to-do list, get more productive and more:
- What to do when everything seems like a high priority.
- The practice that gives you clarity and control when you feel overwhelmed by your to-do list.
- The quote that helped one client (and Bill) hit “reset” when he had too much to do.
- Why you should never schedule all of your day.
- Building a support tree that works when you’re buried in work.
- Copy-pasting your way out of a to-do list nightmare.
- Why you should keep a “to-done list.”
- How to make your “daily problem” a nonissue.
Books and resources mentioned in this episode:
- “The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself,” by Michael A. Singer
Stop the overwhelm:
Overwhelmed and overworked doesn't have to be your norm.
In the Huddle, you'll join a group of high-achieving men working to get even more productive and better in business all around.