Ever wished you had someone who could show you how to understand and maximize the inner workings of your company?
Or maybe how to find ways to increase profits while creating more happiness, joy and fulfillment in business and life? Well, wish granted!
Today young lions we’ll hear from Steve Rodgers, the founder of Alchemy Advisors and a leader dedicated to helping others find, maximize and increase their highest good and purpose in life and business. Steve has served as President/CEO and co-owner of the Real Living Lifestyles real estate franchise with an annual turnover of $25 billion!
Join me (Robert) on today’s podcast to hear about Steve’s journey from the restaurant industry to a career spanning more than 25 years in real estate. Find out how Steve can help you make the best of your journey to transition into an entrepreneur.
Steve’s Roar and Takeaway
“I use the No Fear Approach – working through that terrifying fear is empowering” @srodgerstoday via @RustyLionAcad (Tweet it out!)
“An extraordinary life means having the freedom to be yourself at your highest level” @srodgerstoday via @RustyLionAcad (Tweet it out!)
Tune into the episode now to hear Steve talk about:
- Why you should live every day to its fullest – while you work hard AND play hard. [2:03]
- Why you should be CURIOUS! And why it’s good to try something else on your days off. [6:16]
- Discovering your claim to fame, BUT only if you can do this… [7:20]
- How you can be the youngest person on the team and a little naïve, but still lead the team EFFECTIVELY. [10:04]
- How communication can bridge gaps to create respect and strong relationships with ANYONE around you. [13:29]
- Why you should view your goal and articulate that vision CONSTANTLY. [16:01]
- How to get on the path to success and stay in YOUR ELEMENT – and why you should always be learning. [19:46]
- It’s not what happens – it’s how you handle it! [26:22]
- The TWO lists you MUST make today and how they may surprise you. [28:45]
- Why meditation and spirituality are important, and the peace it brings you. [30:51]
- The PERFECT gift to give YOURSELF. (Also amazing for your family and your business!) [35:20]
- The paradox of being FREE to be yourself at your highest level and the importance of routine and DISCIPLINE (and how to do both). [39:50]
Books and Resources Mentioned:
- The Plantpower Way by Rich Roll and Julie Piatt
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Lead to Gold: An Entrepreneur’s Journey to Transition and Transformation by Steve Rodgers
- Brian Tracy: Entrepreneur, Professional Speaker, Best Selling Author
- Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts—Becoming the Person You Want to Be by Marshall Goldsmith
How to Contact Steve:
Get ready to ROAR!
Share the Love
If you are finding value listening to the Rusty Lion Podcast, we can use your help. More men just like you can discover our podcast if you would take a minute to rate or review our show in iTunes.